Ahhh! Here I am! Blogging of all things! Wonders never cease. I do hope this doesn't take A LOT of time.
A little about me....
I have a relationship with my Creator and my determined purpose is to know Him deeply and intimately, become more like His Son and introduce others to Him.
I have been married to the love of my life for 10 years, homeschool our kids... N (boy) who is 7 and A (girl) who is 5. I LOVE being a wife and mother! That doesn't mean there aren't days when I rebel against this high and holy calling. ;)
I have to be honest...I want to write more, but I am sleepy....long day tomorrow. School, Cub Scouts, B.S.
So I'll say "Kwaheri" (Bye in Swahili) for now!
DF
Yea!! So glad you are here! Will help whenever! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks TK! :) I feel a little over my head here...much to learn Also nervous and hoping that what I write is not taken the wrong way. Let me know if something is not clear.
ReplyDeleteI need LIVE help...busy week though...we'll connect Friday. Maybe you can squeeze in a crash course then?